The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, September 13, 2010

It's mon... But not e casual morning...

Hey you, it's mon again but dis time, it's a bit different coz a few of my frens had booked in n well, we wouldn't c dem till 2 weeks ltr... Yup, they WILL b botak n slimmer mayb, n darker mayb... Haha... I cannot really wait to c Thad again... N let's all start to boycott Xiaoyang... Say wat, meet 5mths ltr??? I was like wat... Y??

If he's embarrassed abt e botak thing den goodness, dere r hats... N if u wanna go e distance den get a wig... Jess said to knock some sense into him, well, he's weird to start with n sometimes we also dunno wats he thinking... I'm sure shermin n Jess noe tt better huh...

He can go isolate himself at World's end for all I care... Dun expect mi to contact u for 5 mths n I'll consider callin u after 5 mths IF I feel like it... Trust mi, I can give up seein frens after a long time since they requested to leave dem b... U can go hm n rot like wat gab does...

It's becoz dere's ppl like u tt makes their own army live borin... It's unentertaining enuff inside camp, n u wanna de-entertain urself when u book out?? Sure... Ppl always tell mi tt u'll b f***in tired when u come out or, they say u wouldn't feel like doin anythin... Mayb tts becoz u guys r juz not used to the life like tt... Training n slppin early n wat not they hav inside...

Trust mi, dere would b days tt I'll b damn lazy to come out too, but I would not ask ppl to call mi after or leave mi alone for 5mths... Instead, I'll b glad if frens called to go out... At least tt will keep u sane durin ur whole 3mths in army...

If u wanna like surprise us with some new image after a 5mth period, well, dun even think abt it coz we may only get to c each other once or twice a mth... U think we hav nth to do??? N u think u hav nth to do?? Ya, I think. For yang, he would b stayin at Hm n playin games...

N yang, trust mi, we r gonna celebrate e nov babies, I dare u to not show up... U r gonna feel guilt coz they celebrated for u n u didn't coz wateva f***ed up reason u r thinking of...

Well, I noe he wouldn't get to read dis but ya, juz wanna say my piece... I'll feel bad if I dun say it out... Afterall, bein sarcastically honest is wat I do best isn't??? Well, we'll c... Yang is always a person with empty words when it comes to useless ideals... He'll realize it durin his army since he got so much time to think abt dis idiotic thinkin...

I hope army can screw his loose nodes back rather den unscrewing it or let it drop off slowly... Some ppl say army can make u dumb or worsen dis condition called stupidity... We'll c, shall we??

It would b delightful to c thad again after 2 weeks... Really lookin forward... I hope e thought of meetin us with a new hair cut n bein darker n slimmed down would keep u goin in army... At least tt would, for mi...

Okiz, well, take care my other frens bookin in too... Peace ya... I'm so not lookin forward to my book in... My fren thought I was bookin in 2day... Haha... I told him I'm bookin in in Nov...

Well, dere's still 2 mths or lesser... Countin in terms of weeks, tt would b 7 weeks from now... It will b fast so I'm gonna treasure my time outside n eat all I wanna eat durin tt last week... Haha...

Reached Dover liao... Take cares... Cya... N until next time, stay well...

No comments: