The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, September 13, 2010

After work...

Hey, I'm done with work for e day... 2day is also rather relaxin, juz tt I hav to stare n wait in front of e com all day... N no, I wasn't watchin Any shows online, well, tts after lunch... I was watching tv series online while doin work before I went for lunch...

Wanted to eat with Jee but I guess it was not meant to b... I smsed her n she called back but I didn't pick up n I received a SMS from her sayin tt she packed lunch so oh well, forget it...

Anyway, budgets r tight is mth... Hatta save n scrap a lot... So far, my lunches were either brought from hm or it's $2 or less... For example, my lunch 2day was $1,40 n my dinner 2nite which I ordy ate was $5.50... I ate 2 buns n drank milk for dinner...

The milk was 2 bottles for $3.50... I started drinkin 1 but it's not finish... I'll leave it till after workout... I hav another bottle but I guess I'll leave tt 1 for ltr or tml... Depends on whether I'm thirsty or not...

Well, now I'm in e shuttle bus goin to sch for a run with shaoyong... It's been so long since we've met... Too bad chin didn't reply my mag so I assume he's not comin...

Dis day is comin to an end, Thad shld b havin dinner now as wat I heard from gab... Army ppl hav early dinner... Well, I guess I ate mine arnd e same time... Anyway I think I shld b able to get used to e life in dere if it's juz trainin n trainin non stop... It's juz tt I hate it if we hav no time to bath properly...

N I hate e cold water... Anyway, the track n field ppl seems to b using e tracks at e stadium... I saw dem as the shuttle bus drove pass... Oh well, hope it doesn't interrupt us...

Anyway, shaoyong said he would b slightly late so I guess I'm rather early, I thinki can warm up arnd sch 1st... Ya, mayb...

Oh man, bloggin on e bus is so a bad idea... I'm havin motion sickness now... Take cares, I nid a shut eye...

No comments: