The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dis is e last week of exams...

Hey you, dis is e last week of exams, e final exams, for maki to graduate n for e rest to move on to the next sem... My sis is gonna hav like a mth holiday before she goes back to sch... I'll b havin a mth holiday next mth coz I'll b out of job... Ya, I'm finally gotta leave NUH... Haha... They dun nid us anymore...

Wats more, at least i can focus on training n well, rest well n enjoy life before goin to sort of, an isolated, urban foresty area... I'll b so pissed off man... No entertainment, no shows to watch, only "games" n training... It's gonna b a long 2 weeks...

But I heard it's not tt bad... N I mean, I'd been away from Hm before for 3 weeks... So I guess not gettin Hm sickness wouldn't b a prob... It's juz tt, I can't lead a boring life in dere... I wish my bunk mates r fun, easy goin, jokers tt dun play prank on others or do too much nonsense... U noe, somewat like mi... Haha...

I'd rather hav peace n gd slp den havin to wake up halfway thru slp becoz some assholes juz cannot stop playin... Hmm... Now I'm really curious abt how the bunks look like... I mean, no pics can b taken...

Makin new frens huh... It's jux so troublesome... I so not e type tt wanna make new frens n goin arnd sayin hi n stuff... Well, sometimes, to make frens is jux to talk... Get to noe others without steppin on their tails... I deinitely hope dere's no violent or barbarian type guys in my bunk... Tt would b so irritating... Always tryin to pick a fight or vularities flyin here n dere...

F*** is still fine... I totally hate e dialect types coz I dun understand... Mayb tts a gd thing coz I can act all blur n irritate him too... Tts my speciality isn't?? To irritate n piss ppl off?? Haha... Any guy tt irritates mi is gonna get so pissed off by mi, he's not gonna b able to slp at nite...

I'll make sure he gets haunted durin e nite even when e haunter is still alive... Well, tts mi... Sometimes things will not turn out tt bad even though I imagine it to b... Well, tts wat I'm hopin for...

I wish n pray for Peace n safety thru out my 3mths in dere... Dere's a few holidays durin my 3 mths BMT... I'm gonna enjoy it... Haha...

Anyway, I saw some of sp's Db juniors... Some of dem r ordy quite muscular... Bigger den I thought... I was surprised but den again, guys tt age, most of us would hav thought of workin out n gain muscles mayb to juz look gd... N I mean, poly is like high sch in america... Ppl juz wanna find girlfrens n boyfrens n mayb to hav sex...

I mean, u'll never noe hu had lost their V rite... Haha... N even if they dun hav sex with another person, dere's "just say mi"... Wondering wats "juz say mi"??? Haha... Ask mi abt it den... But not here... On msn or SMS... I've got pretty much SMS to spare...

I'm reachin Dover soon... Gonna complete wateva work I didn't yesterday... A lot of ppl will b back 2day for work so well, I hope I wouldn't get too busy... I still wanna relax ya...

Take cares n thks for reading...

No comments: