The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wed mornings...

Well, it's wed ordy!!! Haha... How time flies... Dis morning seems erm, cloudy, as though it's gonna rain... N luckily I'm ordy at my workplace before it starts raining... So yesterday I promised one of my colleague tt I would help her with her filing... But she was chit chatting when I came in... N after she finish chit chatting, she disappeared...

So now I'm waitin for her to return to her desk... N when I do e filing, I'm gonna slack in e filing room n continue bloggin... Haha... Den I'm gonna make sure tt I disappear for a while till lunch time...

Hopefully no1 comes n disturb mi... Btw, cox the filing room is enclosed n not many ppl goes in dere, I usually sing n dance inside... Haha... U noe, enjoy a bit n play arnd... Haha... Dragging time as much as possible...

Usually only e assistant manager would come find mi... Others will juz wait for mi to walk past n den call mi... Haha... I dun really care how much work they give mi coz, well, I always take my time to complete it unless it's urgent... Usually it isn't...

Oh, I've been forgetting to download the song I wanna b a billionaire... Haha... Tts wat I'm feelin now... Haha... Anyway, I finally saw tt colleague n I guess, she hasn't even sort out e filing stuff for mi...

So she asked mi to wait... Wat e hell... I'm like bloggin in front of her on my iPhone... Haha... Practically ignoring n jux noddin to wateva... I'll ask her again if I dunno... Haha...

Okiz, I'm in e filing room now... Time to rock n roll... Haha...

No comments: