The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm gonna start playin my electone again... I think...

Hihi... Haha... When I was listening to "wedding dress" by taeyang on YouTube, I stumpled upon dis person playin the piano version of weddin dress... N it sounded very lovely... So I guess I wanna learn tt piece... N mayb other pieces since I got so much time on hand... But 1st, one by one bah... Haha...

I printed the music sheet in my office n started readin e notes n listening to the music while reading the notes to get e beat n rhythem... Quite nice... The sheet is a bit different from e original but i guess it juz to make it sound nice...

Dere r a lot of repeats n a lot of notes tt r rather far apart... Hmm... I wonder if I can play it smoothly... The tempo is rather fast for dis song... I think I'll b practicing it for quite a long time... I printed 2 easy songs for chin how too... Haha... Mayb I'll pass dem to him the next time we meet if I can rmb to bring dem out la... Haha..

Tt thad still owe me my product catalogue... N either jo's still owe mi my a&p n metro books... Haiz, I wanna go into NTU to study biological sciences!!! Shaoyong told mi abt Queensland uni... It's 2 yrs with honors... Hmmm, do u think it's worth goin?? I mean, it would b very xpensive n well, I cannot train dere or row for 2 yrs..,

Wow, tts long rite... Like one our ex team mate, Sam chu hu went to Melbourne to study... I dun wanna leave Singapore other den goin overseas to play... I dun wanna go overseas to STUDY... Tts e last thought on my mind... Haiz, how???

How I wish I could juz stay in sg to study...

No comments: