The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A trip to the gym after work...

Hey you, I ended my work n it's wed so ya, it's gym nite with my Db frens... Haha... It's been a busy week for a lot of ppl especially dose celebrating hari raya... N speaking of which, dere r 2 hari raya open hses to go to dis week... 1st is yazid, which is dis fri, next is sharifah, which is on sat evenin after trainin...

I think it's great to go after trainin... Haha... I mean, free food den y not... Haha... Fri too... N I think tml dere's an event in the evenin so I guess dinner may b settled too... I guess tts a gd thing rite... I hope I dun get too greedy n start eatin too much...

N well, makin my way to kovan... Haha... Anyway, I'm gonna run tml... I have to coz Obviously I wouldn't b runnin on fri...

Anyway, I had a lot of time to spare durin work so I watched a few series of "the secret life of an American teenager" n at e same time, doin a little research on my 21st birthday... Haha... Cool huh... I'll b so xcited when tt day draws nearer... I'm ordy xcited... Haha...

I wouldn't say anything on my blog... Not on purpose tt is... Sometimes I may get too xcited n start blabbering stuffs on my blog but ya, I'll try not to spoil anythin... Anyway, dere's gonna b 3 persons celebrating together cox well, we r childhood frens tt shared e same birthday... Haha...

So it's gonna b really really big n full of ppl with mi as e only guy n 2 women... Haha... Mayb I could b some playboy on tt day... Too bad I dun hav a gf, if not we would, may juz hav sex tt nite... At least I would think of doin it... U noe, make out, make love...

I'll b in camp so ya, frens from camp will b comin also... Haha... I hope everything works out... I've thought of e cake, e door gift, e settings, e catering, e food... But I'm missin e place n entertainment... I guess e birthday boy n girls shld b e MCs for tt nite rite??

Well, if I'm e only child den it would b how I planned... But now, I hav a sister n a childhood fren... So, yes, I still hatta ask dem... Now, knowin e both of dem, alcohol is like a must... They totally lead different life from mi... Well, I guess it's e other way arnd since dere's 2 of dem...

I must prevent any incidents, accidents n possible dangers from happenin... I dun wan any drunkards ruinin my birthday, ESPECIALLY my 21st... Oh well, i've got 5mths plus to plan, but of coz, army is gonna b a hindrance so I guess I hav to deal with tt as my birthday is closer...

Well, I'm gonna change into my gym attire soon... I guess I'll stop here for e nite... Not sure if I'll blog again ltr so thks for reading...

Take care n cya soon... Xoxo...

No comments: