The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's wed, 27th of Oct...

Yoyoyo, 2day is poly50... I feel so strange like, I'm not studying in poly anymore but y m I still so involved?? Haha... N well, my answer is becoz I really loved poly life n I wish it wouldn't hav to end sp quickly...

Anyway, I didn't Noe poly50 is 2day till yesterday afternoon, after chatting with chin on e phone n checking e dates... Haha... I still wnt to run yesterday evening... Haha... But it was a leisure run la, didn't sweat much, wasn't even thirsty after e run...

I hope my legs r well conditioned for 2day's run... I went shopping alone yesterday n it sucked... Haha...

Anyway, I didn't blog abt yesterday ya?? Anyway, I went to NYP to find my sis den ate lunch @ her pathetic canteen... Haha... The beef hor fun I ate wasn't tt gd at all... Tasted quite strange... But it was only $2.50 so, wateva...

Den after tt I went to novena to get my new balance tights for poly50 den went to orchard to get the NOV babies their presents... In e end, I didn't get any, but saw a lot of stuff I wanna get for myself inside... Whahaha... 

Anyway, I saw dis nice shirt for chin how n I wanna get it for him...  But o cannot figure out his size sp ltr must really try to bluff it out of him... 

Anyway, I cannot blog for too long if not my arms will "slp"...  I'll stop here den... Thks for reading... 

No comments: