The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Okiz, all set n ready to go!!!

Hey hey, River regatta (RR) is here... Every1 in my team makes dis race THE race of e yr other den the Macau race... Macau race is international so it's THE international race of e yr... But RR?? The THE race for e yr in sg...

I saw many fellow rowers on e train... Surprise tt dere r rowers at almost every station comin aboard...

A pity no1's comin to watch mi paddle... How I Noe?? Coz I asked on facebook n ppl juz say gd luck, not "hey, I'll b dere to cheer u on!!" haha... But it's okiz la... Wishin mi luck is all I nid... The luck is wat I wan... Haha...

Anyway, 2nite, almost every1 is goin Cherie's hse for steamboat... I dunno abt Thad, but chin n I will not b dere so I guess it's an all girls dinner... Haha...

It's juz so sad coz e girls hav to work on mon... If not we can go out for Halloween on Sunday... Haiz, can't they take leave?? If it was me, I will take n get e leave I wan... I guess it boils down to the job applied for...

Anyway, my first RR n last race of the yr... But no worries, I'll b back... But "when" will still remain a mystery even to me... Haha...

Btw, I didn't blog yesterday... Well, nth much actually, juz went shoppin with my sis for her halloween stuff njuz following her arnd... I was ion n oh man, how I wish u guys were dere... So many models walkin arnd... Tall, Caucasians, all pretty n juz a pleasure to look at... Haha...

I was lookin at e models n well, my sis was lookin at whom we thought most likely were their boyfrens... Also havin model looks n tall n lean... My sis kept askin mi to look at dis particular guy n well, e model he was talkin to caught my attention too... Hot babes...

Anyway, reachin raffles mrt ordy... Thks for reading... Wish mi luck for my races ltr!!!

No comments: