The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Chin how's birthday

Hey, happy birthday to our dearest joker in our class... Lee Chin How!!! Woo hoo... Finally hittin e big 2... I hoped u enjoyed ur 19... Haha...

Anyway, he may not read dis so ya, I'll juz say it to him ltr... Yup, n we as in the poly classmates r goin over to his hse to celebrate his birthday together w/ his family... Ya, strange rite??? But oh well, it's better den nth...

The only thing was tt we shld hav given his present to him 2day instead of tt Saturday, or shld o say Sunday morning... Haha...

Wow, suddenly e train have so many ang mohs... Anyway, I'm on my way to chin's place to gym n den help him out in e steamboat stuff... It's not pleasant to allow his parents to do almost everythin while we jux go dere to eat...

N dis chin is not replying my SMS... So arh, but wat can I say... He's always like tt anyway... I hope he replies my recent msg coz I was askin wat bus to take to his hse... I juz cannot seem to rmb...

I think I must walk to e bus stop den I can vaguely remember wat bus it is... I guessed it correctly e previous time n asked to confirm... So I guess it wouldn't b a prob ltr...

Oh, it's 1pm now, maki is takin his driving practice sessions... He said he would end at 2pm so ya, I guess I'll reach chin's hse arnd tt tine too... Afterall, he leaves at e other end of Singapore ya...

Chin also said he's goin out at 4pm w/ his dad so I guess, if it's not tt awkward, I'll juz tag along... Haha... C wat I can help w/...

Oh, my bag is so bulky n heavy... I wonder wat time e others r gonna arrive... I wonder wat I can do at his hse while waitin for e rest to come... Help out in e kitchen??? Ltr his mom get fed up coz I may get into her way... Haha...

Oh well... I hope maki comes straight after his driving thingy... Thks for reading... I'm gonna stop now...

No comments: