The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, October 15, 2010

My friday n movies...

Hihi... I was decided wat to do 2day last nite as i sat in front of my com... N den i thought to myself, y not juz watch movies online... So ya, tt wat i did... I watched dis anime called fairy tail as well as my all time favourite, Naruto Shippuden... Den i browsed the net to find movies...

Den i came across dis movie... Title: Wrong turn 3: Left for Dead... haha... Its the title of the zombie game isn't?? haha... So the title caught my attention n so i watched it... Its unrated but well, its definitely not for the weak hearted... I guess its one of dose horror movies tt has suspended ending, tt makes u think tt dere's a part 4 to it...

Well, like all other horror movies, its juz senseless how the ugly creatures are dere, y they exist n y they kill... Its like a "juz becoz" thing... So ya, u can go watch it... Quite gruesome i must say, face getting sliced off, skulls getting cracked open n thus exposing the brain n the monster eating the brain n well, tortured ppl...

Funny thing is tt the creatures in dis movie doesnt kill the ladies, only the guys n eat dem... The females are tortured n i dunno wat else they do to the females... So well, horror movies are horror movies... U watched, u get scared n well, tts the end of it...

Dis next movie tt i downloaded was dis touching korean movie... Its to calm my nerves down after watching tt horror movie... Title: A Moment to Remember... At 1st i thought dis movie will b some boring love movie coz i didnt really went to look up on the reviews n story plot... I juz thought i'll juz watch it since i've got nth to do... But guess wat, it was awesome...

Its not some movie tt i'll watch with any1 beside mi... haha... I cried n the feeling was juz overwhelming... I cried becoz its touching n sad, but i also cried at the ending part becoz its touching n i'm happy for dem... Dere's a lot of emotions mixed together...

Dis movie is abt a lady, female lead, hu has alzheimer's disease... Its a condition whereby ur brain starts to lose its ability to regenerate brain cells n u start havin memory loses, uncontrollable involuntary actions, etc... It's juz bad to get it... N the thing is tt the female lead is only 27 yrs old in the movie n getting tt disease is juz rare at tt young age...


N so its an emotional torture to both the male n female lead as well as every1 arnd her... So ya, touching, very touching indeed... I think my mom would create a flood in the hse if she watches dis... N if my sis watched with her, man, we may nid to use cloth to wipe the tears coz it would b wasting tissues...

Btw, the english title is very sweet... But the chinese title sounds funny... 我脑中的橡皮擦... If i were to translate directly, it means: The eraser in my brain... I dunno but it sounded bad for such a romantic movie like dis... Dun u agree?? But den again, its also somethin meaningful n related to the movie...

It was a great movie to me... Go watch it too!!! I noe u guys will like it as much as i did... Thks for reading... Now i'm again, bored n hav nth to do... Haiz... I think i better ask ppl out for dinner since no1 is eatin dinner at hm...

No comments: