The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, October 17, 2010

New Balance Real Run...

Yoyoyo... 2day is my 1st new balance real run in my whole entire life... N guess wat, my fren overslept n I'm spending like 30mins at e bus stop waiting for her... It's so troublesome ya... It's also very saddening...

I jio 3 frens to go, only 1 can make it... Den she overslept... Haiz, next time dun ask dem ordy... So troublesome... Anyway, I decided to blog when I saw e 1st bus tt drove past... Bus 293... It's arnd 5.06am when e 1st bus drove past e bus stop I'm at... Oh!!! N well, it's 5.15am when e same bus 293 drove past e opposite bus stop...

Wow, I didn't noe e route for tt bus is so short...

WTF!!!! I actually forgot my race bib n chip!!! Dis is so ridiculous!!! Dose r like e only important things I nid for e race... Crap...

No comments: