The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, October 18, 2010

Fun-filled, tiring weekend...

Hihi... It's was a very tiring weekend but it was fun... hahaha... I got dragonboat training on sat but i had a 10km marathon run the next day, which was on sun... Go read my previous post to noe how disasterrific tt morning was for the run... haha... It was juz heart pumping for mi... hahaha...

Anyway, after running, i n yazid when straight down to db training... omgoodness, its really shiong lor... hahaha... Oh my, raining so heavily now... Wat e crap... Y must it rain now... I was sunning my shoes... I washed my shoes yesterday coz of the run.... Becoz it was a cross-terrain run so dere was sand, which means running on the beach...

Do u noe how difficult it was to run on the beach with shoes??!?!!!! My goodness, its like every step u take to run is useless coz u will spend and waste more energy... Den its on the beach so dere's water n well, my shoes got soaked... So irritating...

Anyway, i was ranked 37 out of 1882 runners, excluding dose tt were disqualified or didnt manage to complete the run... My timing: 45mins somethin... haha... Close to 46mins i think... Cannot rmb... Dis time a bit slower den my norm coz of the sands n gradual upslopes...

Oh well, my fren, yazid said tt my timing for running on normal track would be faster den... Which i hope its true la... But i juz felt sad coz i've been training to run up slopes arnd my sch which is steeper but shorter... But i juz dunno y i didnt had the mental strength to run up tt slope which is more gradual but had a longer dist...

Saddening but its okiz, at least i did better den my 1st 10km... But slower den my PB (personal best) la... But den again, cannot compare coz dis is x-terrain...

Anyway, i lost to the top3 girls for running... I guess so becoz they ran past mi... But when i saw the running total timings, i only lost to the 1st lady... SO i dunno how it works la but well, if the total timing showed tt i only lost to the 1st lady den so b it lor... But the 1st lady is really really really awesome... My goodness...

I was running along side the 2nd place till the sand part, i lost to her totally... She definitely had better stamina n endurance den i did... haha...

Anyway, at the last 200m rite, dis guy suddenly juz sprinted past mi... I was so pissed so i sprinted too... Didnt noe i had tt much energy left inside mi... Tt made mi very angry too... I was acting like some weak bastard in the last 1km where i had so much energy left inside which could have landed mi in 36 place...

But i dunno wat position tt guy tt sprinted past mi got... Coz he's not chinese but the rank 36 n 38 were chinese names so i dunno wat timing he got la... But can c he's a track person... Haiyo, dere i was running slowly to complete den he showed up n lighted my flame in the last few metres only... Wat crap... hahaha...

Anyway, its all gd... Very shag but still go db training... Den even more shag n tired... But still stayed for weight training after tt den go hm... GO hm liao hor, still cannot rest, i gotta go bugis to get somethin coz i reserved a product from Clarins Men n said tt i would collect it on sunday, which was yesterday... So ya, better go collect lor...

Den i thought initially wanna go chinatown to check out the halloween stuff den go novena for shopping n dinner... But well, too bad, it didnt turn out tt way so ya, i guess y not juz go hm n rest lor... haha... Its fated tt i shld go out the whole day n shld juz rest at hm... Which is a gd thing coz my calfs n thighs were hurting...


Den well, shermin said on her facebook tt we shld go back for subway tml in poly... I said y not since dere's training... haha... But i dunno wat time training will end la... So well, i can get shermin to buy the subway for mi lor... haha...

Anyway, its the start of the sem for dose goin poly... 2day's the 1st day n jo had a lab lesson BUT she doesnt hav a lab coat... I wonder where her labcoat went to... haha... So she asked mi if i could lend her n y not rite?? Frens ma... haha...

So i hav to meet her before her lesson which is at 4pm... So i meeting her at 3.45pm at dover mrt den walk with her to class lor... Den i guess i'll b very early, too early for poly50 training so i'll go gym 1st... Mayb for abt an hr 1st before goin for running lor...

I smsed chin how but AS USUAL, he doesnt reply... Which is very very very irritating... Y do i hav dis kind of frens tt doesnt reply my smses??!!! Y??!!! Arh, they juz make mi feel like strangling dem... Sometimes i juz give up but juz for tt day only... The next time i nid to ask something, i'll sms again n get the same response den the same feeling of anger den everything repeats itself again...

Irritating much!!!!

Anyway, my sis's goin to sch now... haha... N i'm relaxing, using com at hm... haha... But also not earning any money la... SO cannot spend much also... I could ask from my mom but well, now's not the time... Anyways, soon, i'll not b borrowing any money from her ordy wat... Once i go into army tt is...

Dere's still 3 weeks more... Enuff to make one bankrupt... haha... NO la, i'll not make my own mom bankrupt or penniless... Now tt she's giving mi less allowance, i wonder if she saved any for her own... Without giving mi my full allowance, she could have saved abt at least $300 for herself... Now dere's no maid also, shld b more...

My mom makes mi worry the most... Well, mayb coz i dun really give a damn abt my dad n sis... haha... I'm always worried abt my mom when she goes out of the door... Mayb i watched too much tv n movies but imagination will run wild ya...

Anyway, i hav to go dry my shoes... Its still damp inside... How to wear for running ltr??!!! Arh... Craps, receiving all sort of craps in life... ARH!!!! (breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out...) I think i got anger issues...

Okiz la, go dry my shoes now... Wat a long post also... hahaha... Thks for reading... I hope ur vision is not blurry coz mine is being to be blurry for the long typing n looking at the com screen... Take care ya... Cya...

No comments: