The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My daily mornings with tt old man...

My daily mornings r always ruined by tt stupid old man at Hm... If u r guessing whether I had a fight with my dad den u're dead rite... Irritating piece of wateva u wanna call him...

I was happily watch running man, a Korean comedy variety show, den tt old man come pissed mi off with all his nagging n orders...

Tts y I dun like him at all, he orders ppl abt n as long as he doesn't like ur attitude or tone den he flares up... Well, I showed him tt I inherited part of his bull n I can flare up too!!!

N trust mi, when I DO flare up, his family wouldn't b a family anymore... I'll make sure his, well, our ancestors will not rest in peace...

The reason we quarrel was over a very small thing... I wouldn't admit it's my fault but I sort of blow e matter up n ended fuel... But he's the igniter n I'm like e combustible substance... We dun mix well... We cannot n must not b close...

Anyway, he pissed mi off n i dis e same to him n well, my dad doesn't believe in overnite family grudges... Well, he better start believing in dem coz I'll show him... I'll show him wat it means to b more den overnite...

He ruined my mood to watch anymore running man n so I watched anime... I was watchin dis new anime abt mysteries n paranormal...

Den while I was watching, he continued yapping away like an asshole tt cannot stop farting... So irritating... So I blasted my com vol...

At 1st, he didn't bother, but it got onto his nerves when he was watchin news... He couldn't listen to it properly coz my com was too loud... I myself also couldn't take it... Haha... I tried lowerin e vol but my com sort of hung on mi but the anime was still on...

So wat happened was my com as on a still screen with the anime sound still goin on n on which I cannot lower down n tt butt hole which kept passing out faeces n gas askin mi to lower down my vol...

So, firstly, I ignored tt fart n secondly, I dist bother explaining anythin to him coz I fun even wanna fart together with him...

The hse was stinky enuff with his presence... Den after e news ended, he left n I ate my lunch n watched running man... I didn't had mood initially but well, I must say tt it brightened my day... I laughed n laughed... It's been so long since i laughed like tt...

I think it's better to watch dis show again if I feel down again... It's better den watchin some emo show n make urself even more emo... But I hav to agree tt the mood will not b dere n mayb somethings tt were suppose to b funny juz seems to b like nth...

Anyway, I'm gonna put myself against Ty fartin machine till I'm happy or well, till my ns... Better if he doesn't come to send me off... Spares mi e lectures before I go into another hell...

Okiz, I'll write another post abt happier stuff... Dis is juz for my memory... Thks for hearing the complain king complain...

No comments: