The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Leaving my bomb barrage...

Hihi... U Noe y I'm calling my home a bomb barrage??? Coz it's a place where most explosions in my life takes place...

Clueless abt wat I'm saying?? Pls read my previous post... Really, pls read my previous post before reading dis... Anyway, I leaving for sch... Gonna go gym den dinner outside before heading back to e bomb barrage...

How I wish I can stay overnite at a frens hse for dis week cox i really really cannot stand tt farting machine at Hm in e morning... E lesser we see each other, e lesser e chances of havin another explosion at Hm...

Okiz, I reached Dover without realizing... Luckily I didn't miss e stop... I think I'll concentrate on walkin to the gym...

Oh!! I saw chin how... Haha... Okiz den... Bryan signing off...

No comments: