The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

On my way to gym...

Hihi... I'm now on my way to kovan gym for Db training... Xavier called to ask mi out for dinner but I can't coz of training... I wonder hu else did he call... He seems to b with quite a lot of ppl ordy... Haha...

Anyway, I didn't blog yesterday nite coz I went Hm quite late... N e reason is becoz we went to the K room I'm moberly in sp... Haha... I didn't really look thru e songs list but shermin n Jee said it was very updated so ya... It's a gd thing rite?? Haha...

Anyway, dese few days very hazy coz of e indonesia fire, some slash n burn goin on ya... Anyways, it's not a gd time to run but still, sp's track team still training, as well as the other sports teams... Haha... I guess dis wouldn't stop dem ya...

I also had poly50 training anyways so I'm also breathing in all e dust or ashes...

Oh, almost miss the stop to alight... Haha... It's a gd thing ya... Anyway, as I alighted, I saw e sp guys junior Db team... Well, only 2 of dem only... So wat also not my prob rite... Haha...

Wow, I guess I'm early again for gym... Well, happy to arrive earlier... Can slack as I warm up...

Anyway, next stop is kovan... Better look where I'm walkin... Thks for readin ya... I'll post another ltr...

No comments: