The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Goin sch again...

Hihi... Let mi ask u guys readin how do u ans dis question asked by ur parents when u're at Hm: y do u always nid to go to ur poly after u graduate?? Well, I gave 2 different kind of ans... 1st, I told dem e truth tt I got training with my poly juniors n so on... Den they asked again, y keep goin to ur poly to train, cannot train in tamp meh, must go sp far?? Den my ans was I nidda go some place far away so tt u guys will stop askin mi stupid qns over n over again...

N well, e result is ... No different, they juz kept askin n askin wheneva they c mi at hm n no matter how I answered dem...

Tts juz some of e irritating things I get in life... Arh... Anyway, it's boring to stay Hm all day... I'll feel like my muscles r self destructing if I dun use dem wisely everyday...

Btw, I shld not play or use my iPhone after gym on e mrt... I think u guys may not get wat I mean la but nvm... Anyways, I read tt it will affect muscle growth coz dere's lesser oxygen circulating to the arms which would cause lesser growth...

Oh, my arms r tired ordy... I think I'll stop bloggin now... Haha... My neck also suannin... Thks for reading...

No comments: