The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Poly50 n haze...

Yoyoyo... Now the haze is really really irritating... Not for mi la coz its not causing any irritations for mi... But the thought of having to do sports in dis haze, it can really clog up the lungs...

Anyway, maki's NAPFA was suppose to b on thurs but it got cancelled becoz of the haze... I wonder if poly50 would b cancelled too... haha... Anyway, i got db training ltr also... I juz it would b very hazy ltr at bedok reservoir... haha...

Anyway, i left 2 weeks of freedom... haha... Listening to my musics, updating my ipod, etc... The only thing i'm missing now is shoppin... NO money la... haha... sob sob... Anyway, i'm goin out ltr after db training to hav dinner with my poly frens... But i dunno y n wat r we celebrating leh... Its so messy...

Anyway, i only got 2 hrs more to use my com... Time will pass by very fast de... 2 hrs will b gone juz like tt... So ya, i think i better go pack my training stuff n things for 2nite...

Oh, btw, i cut my hair again yesterday... Now its like freaking freaking short... So like goin army ordy... I wanted to cut like taeyang but i guess, haha, it didnt really work out... So ltr must wear cap go eat dinner liao... haha... As well as go for training... Den after tt i shall watch a tv series which will take up abt an hour... Den juz nice, can leave for training liao...

N wats more, it seems like its gonna rain... pls dun rain at all... Not now, not ltr, but after i fall aslp ya... haha... River regatta is comin so pls dun let us miss out on any chances to hav water training... pls pls...

Anyway, my mom will b back in an hour time so i guess i better pack my training stuff now... so tt ltr can juz eat, watch show n den leave hse on time... haha...

Thks for reading ya... As for my poly class frens, cya ltr...

No comments: