The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Oh, wat shld I do... 

Hihi... Wat shld I do, I got a lot of ppl staring at mi like I'm some dangerous guy...  I juz cut my hair short but it seems okiz to mi... N my dressin in normal wat, other den the tights la...  But still...

Is my hair tt strange lookin?? It's jux close to bald... Oh really, got tt so attention grabbing meh??!!! Dere's a lot of bald headed ppl wat... Oh, wat to do... 

Anyway goin Db training now... I took bus 18 which will take a very very long time to reach... But I dun wanna wait for bus 168 coz I'm afraid I juz missed it... Haha...

Oh, typing on e bus is makin mi nauseous... 

Good heavens, reachin my stop now... Better keep my phone properly before alighting... Thks for reading... Fighting!!! (for my Db training)

No comments: