The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Supper outing with my Db frens...

Hey you!!! I juz had supper with my Db frens after gym training... I think I can get used to goin out for supper after gym... I mean, I hav only a few more days left before I get into army so I guess it's better to make full use of my time outside when I hav e chance rite?? Haha... N wat e crap, I've been waitin at e bus stop for bus 168 without realising it's no longer in service... Arh!!!

Crap, I shld hav taken bus 18 or 28 when I had e chance to... Now waiting for another of e same bus to come is juz crappy... Oh, good heavens, bus 18 is here... I could hav n shld hav taken e bus 18 tt passed by 10 mins ago...

Now it's past midnite... I get I wouldn't get much past midnite moments after I enter army la... But I guess it's jux a few experience tt I dun nid to hav... Luckily I'm not workin anymore...

I think I got onto a very crappy bus.. It's like e scanners r not workin properly... Ppl tt got up dis bus had probs tapping their cards out... N one lady got a very reasonable reason... Haha...

It's becoz when they tapped in rite, it was before midnite which was yesterday, so I guess e system has yet to recognize tt... Tts y once past midnite, the dist cannot b calculated?? I'm not sure...

I guess it wouldn't b a prob for mi since I tapped in after midnite ordy...

No comments: