The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bored again...

Hihi... Its afternoon like 2.30pm now n i'm so so soooo, bored tt i might juz jump down from the 11th floor juz to get some excitement... Juz kiddin, i'll not die yet... I haven had sex yet tt's y...

Anyway, i wanted to run in the evening so i asked arnd my pri sch frens... But one asked if i'm willing to run at nite... I said yes anyway... U noe, its so much easier to run alone when u r ordy outside, like after work, den to leave hse alone juz to run outside alone...

I noe my determination is not dere n i shld b stronger if i wanna improve on my running but its juz so saddening... I dun wanna run alone... Haiz, y cant i hav a brother instead... At least he may accompany mi for running...

Or if only my sis is the active kind... Hard to actually think of it... My sis, being sporty... hahaha... I dunno man... oh no, i rested my head on the table... I'm juz too tired i guess...

Suddenly felt like slpping... I juz i really didnt had a great full slp last nite... Oh ,well, i guess i'll juz stop till here for now... I'm not goin to slp but at least i'm gonnna do somethin else to keep myself awake... thks for reading... yawns...

No comments: