The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Making my own lunch...

Hihi... I was making my own lunch juz now... I cooked korean noodles... haha... N i cooked it juz the way i liked it... Sticky, gluey, xtreme soft... haha...

Oh, i juz received a sms from queenie n it said her whole body hurts like a bitch... N i was like, o...k....iz... haha... Tt's a gd thing rite... Tt means u worked out well... hahaha... My arms hurt too... Not to mention my neck... Sprained it during training on Sunday...

N this neck sprain is causing mi my slp... I couldnt slp properly at nite at all... Everytime i turn, it hurts i'll wake up... Its rather irritating... I guess i noe how felicia felt... Coz last sunday, she was complain abt her neck too... haha...

Okiz, i'm hungry now... I guess my noodles is cool enuff to be eaten... Gonna watch show while i eat ya... Thks for reading...

No comments: