The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Its another tuesday!!!

Hey you... I'm not working anymore... N dis is the 2nd week tt i've not been working... haha... Lets enjoy life ya... haha... Even Isaiah's canoeing frens r also enjoy life... I'm goin into army like next mth so ya, y can't i??? haha...

Anyway, dese few days juz goin out n playin at hm n eating out n eating at hm n working out n working at hm n training n well, the whole cycle juz repeats itself... haha... As long i dun go out, i use my dumbbells n do push ups n sit ups at hm... If i go to gym in sch, den i juz do the usual workouts, lifting weights etc...

Oh man, i'm starting to feel tt my life is getting boring... haha... Only the outings here n dere makes the whole week seem a little different... haha... Anyway, poly50 training is on wed afternoon, which is like tml afternoon... Crap, den i got gym training in the evening... Oh well, i shouldnt complain... I chose dis path anyway...

Anyway, chin how, queenie n myself went to SP's gym yesterday n well, wat a coincidence, we met jia sheng n isaiah... It's like finally, we got to meet isaiah in the gym... We always say we wanna meet but didnt had the chance to...

Well, i finally gotta c isaiah in action, in the gym tt is... N my goodness, how i wish i was him... I'll not go into details... But all i can say is tt i'm so envious... Doing such high repetitions using such heavy weights... My goodness... N he really pushes hard... I juz push hard when i'm havin db training... haha...

Its like no matter how hard i train, its difficult to achieve wat he achieved... Applaud man, applaud... Well, dis is life...

So anyways, i think my running for long distances sucks now... Really, i tried running 2.4km yesterday n i juz felt really heavy... Its like i cannot carry myself up ordy... Damn it man... How to run for 10km like tt...

I've been doing short sprints becoz of poly50 n as well as for the selection for RR (river regetta) tt i think i'm lacking the endurance to run long distance now... Haiz...

Anyway, i'm watching WGM now... Its a korean variety show... I'll blog more ltr since i got the whole day at hm... haha... Thks for reading ya...

No comments: