The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Yes!!!

Hey you!!! So happy 2day... haha... Wasted a lot of time dis morning... But all in all, the night was productive and ripped wat i sow... haha...

1st, in the morning, i woke up automatically AGAIN... Well, used to it ordy... I wouldnt complain MUCH... haha... Den i ate my breakfast den started to play my KH BBS... haha... I was so determined to complete Aqua's story 2day... But i didnt... Haiz, but at least i left tt last bit to complete it...

Not 100% coz the other parts r not important... But at least i managed to get wat i wan... It was difficult coz the boss tt i nid to defeat is damn difficult to defeat... But i've managed to get victory at arnd 9.45pm... I started playin from like 4pm.... So u can imagine how many times i was defeated... haha...

Well, i wished macus can play faster n den he can help mi achieve the "ultimate weapon" for my another character... whahaha... I got other frens tt can help too... haha... But i'm closer to maki ma... haha...

Time to move on to the next character - Terra... Anyway, i've also watched finished "The secret life of the american teenager"... The next show to watch is supernatural i guess... haha...

Anyway, tml i'm goin out... I pray it doesnt rain coz it would b disasterrific if it rains... I'll b soooo dammnnn bored... I dun feel like playin with the water or the sand... Its so dirty n well, i'll b so smelly, den hav to bath, den the toilet also not so many cubicles, den hav to wait... Oh my goodness...

Den i think i'll go for dinner only??? Oh, well, xavier juz called n i said i'll b dere for the sentosa thingy... Crap... Oh well, i'll juz go den...

Crap, chin how not coming to sentosa early... Oh man... Den i guess i'll have to play with the rest... Well, better rest well 2nite...

Thks for reading... Nites ppl...

No comments: