The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wake up in the morning...

Hey you... Waking up in the morning automatically at wat 7+am is sooooo irritating much... Anyway, i was reading blogs juz now... Not much ppl update ya... Den i had nth much to read... Haiz...

Wake up so early but not working n keep goin out is so erm, like throwing money out but no money coming in... haha...

Anyway, i've completed my Kingdom Hearts ordy... haha... Well, not fully completed but the rest is juz side quests tt i can play anythin when i'm bored... haha...

Now life is easy goin n well, tryin my best to spend my time wisely... haha... Afterall, i only got a few more weeks... Well, actually, 1 more mth n 3 days... haha... Oh... tt reminds mi, i nidda go buy my stuff for army... N oh, it reminds mi of another thing i hatta do... Oh, n it reminded mi tt i hav to buy my sports shoe also... Oh my goodness, it reminded mi tt i hav to ask my frens out to buy something...

Oh crap...

No comments: