The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Wanna make my life more interesting...

Hihi... I'm like gonna play mahjong with my pri sch frens later at 7pm... haha... So late rite... Haiyo... I was telling chin how yesterday den he was like, u gd at mahjong or not??? Den i ask him backL u never c mi play mahjong before ar??? Den he was like cannot rmb... haha... Hellooo?? hahaha...

Anyway, 2day is Xi Ping's birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO XIPING!!!!!

It's her 20th birthday... But tt not wat i found interesting... Wat i found more amusing n suprised was tt she's celebrating her 20th birthday in the 10th mth of the year 2010... Its like 20, 10, 2010... haha... Have u thought of tt??? Cool huh... haha... I think dose celebrating on the 20th of oct 2010 is cooler but its close... haha...

Anyway, i've decided to boycott tt wei xiao yang till he's more street wise n come to his senses... Wat lame and dumb excuses for not coming out... Go read his blog... Full of crap.... I meant his excuses were crap, not his blog...

He can juz go mix arnd with all the other botaks for all i care since he's SSSSSOOOOO SOCIABLE... Tt's wat he said wat... Social my buttocks ar... He can go rot or isoalate himself at the corners of his own world like some kid with tt wateva antisocial disease... I dun give a poop...

I'd juz announced on my facebook tt i'm serious abt boycotting tt idiot till he realise how foolish his thoughts are... I'm also not gonna invite him to my 21st birthday... Nope, n i mean it... I'm not gonna tell him when or where it is... Even if he finds out, i dun give a poop... N dun ask him to share present, i dun appreciate it... N i wouldnt either...

Oh, 1 more thing, do not, i repeat, do not invite him over to like surprise mi n say: "look hu's here??!!! It's wei xiaoyang!!!" I WILL KICK tt person's buttock hu invited him over on their own accord...

Btw, i've deleted him from my facebook frens... So ya, i'm telling u guys i'm sooo totally serious abt dis... N to wei xiaoyang, if u still wanna b frens, den wake up your idea... I think u heard dis a lot in your BMT... N now, i'm telling u, wake up your idea...

OKiz, i must breathe in and breathe out... My flame too big ordy... arh...

Thks for reading... Take cares...

No comments: