The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Abt yesterday 271110...

Yoyoyo, I didn't thought of blogging yesterday coz everything was very rush n hectic... I walked how asap after alighting from e shuttle bus to bathe n go out for lunch with my mom n sis...

But in e end, we had our lunch at arnd 3+ coz my mom had to soak my dirty clothes from army in e pail 1st... Den right after, we changed n went out... I wanted to eat sushi so we went to sushi tei at tampines1...

My goodness, my fav sashimi... Totally heaven... Stuff u wouldn't get to eat in e army... My mom asked to eat as much as I wanted but I Noe I shldn't n I did not... Discipline... Man I'm starting to hate tt word...

Den after lunch, I had to rush down to e army emart at mount faber... Sat e train to harbour front den took a cab to safra... Even though they say it's 2.4km to safra, it doesn't seem tt short...

But anyways, I went to e army shop intending to use my credits but dese ppl doin e credits r so slow... Worst den snails... It's been 3 weeks ordy... How slow can it get man... I juz spend like $30 ordy on stupid army items... It's enough to buy a shirt... It's really wat e hell la...

Army is really sometimes full of crap... Talking abt discipline n efficiency... Bull feaces... N i thought only e new recruits like us nid e discipline... E system itself is cock...

No comments: