The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's been so long...

Hihihi!!!! Oh my goodness... It's been so long since I've blogged... I dunno la, even though it's only weeks, it felt like mths... I juz got e feel to blog... Juz becoz I'm free now bah...

It's 10.09pm n I'm goin out... Well, I'm ordy out actually... On my way to tanjong pagar... To do wat??? Haha... U wouldn't believe it... I'm goin clubbing... Haha... Yup... But I'm not goin clubbing for e sake of clubbing n get wasted... I'm goin dere to celebrate a fren's birthday...

My army . Carvin, was like: wa, u go clubbing?!?!?! Haha... Of coz I go clubbing... It's juz not tt often... Other of our section mates r goin clubbing also wat... Or shld I say, they ordy clubbed yesterday... Well, I'm also not sure if it's a "they" la... But at least i noe Hwee Keat clubbed yesterday if he meant wat he said la...

Anyway, life's still not tt bad after all e high key events r over... It's true tt our discipline is dropping like a stone but I guess every1 still tries to keep it up dere la... Haha...

I hate wakin up half way after I fall aslp... But I guess some idiots juz dunno how to do dis rite so well, juz suck thumb la hor... It was a tiring n disappointing week for mi coz of all e physical trainings n e extreme disappointing n embarrassing ippt results... From a gold holder to a pass... How unfair n sucky life can b...

I hope e games day doesn't wear mi out too much... I'm sure to take training easy on mon n try not to push too much for games day... After all, I may not get chosen to b in e main team anyway... Haha... It's not tt e better few... Dere r others on e team tt r better den mi physically...

All in all, I really hope we can accomplish somethin for games day...

No comments: