The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, December 26, 2010

My weekends well spent...

Hihi... It's becoming more n more obvious to me tt I can really plan my time n execute it well... It's really a weekend well spent... So proud n happy abt myself...

The only thing tt I felt bad was e eating of all e chocolate n lots of food... Suppose to upkeep my diet plans... I guess tts e only plan I failed to follow... Haha... But I'm still happy la... At least I enjoyed myself... It's not somethin u can feel everytime while in camp...

Received n gave quite a lot presents... It sure made mi happy... All e Christmas celebrations n meeting up w/ frens... Makes mi wanna get my civilian life back asap... But well, it's only e beginning...

Anyway, I've ordy started making plans for my 21st birthday... It will b on e 19th of feb 2011... It's not on my actual birth date becoz well, I'll b in camp... So wat can I do... Hahaha... I really hope I wouldn't kanna any shit tt would cost mi my weekends for tt week...

I hope e rest would b able to turn up too... I ordy roughly Noe hu can make it n hu couldn't so I guess I hatta let it go...

Anyway, I was asked to make a wish list n I think tt sounds great becoz I really dun wan some nonsense present from frens hu doesn't Noe wat to get for mi la... Haha... At least a wish list can guide dem or something....

Oh, I celebrated christmas eve at Seng chye's hse... Happy to c almost every1 again...

No comments: