The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, January 2, 2011

I'm back for training...

Yea!!! Dis is the last week of BMT... Xtreme happy la... Haha... Cannot wait to spend more time on mainland den on tt bright n sunny piece of land... Haha...

Another thing to b happy abt is tt most of us r turnin 21 dis yr... Haha... So I guess it's really a bad time to have to go into army... Haiz...

Most birthday parties will b held on Saturdays so ya, I think almost every sat also not free ar... Hahaha... Jux kidding... I dun hav frens with birthdays falling on every week... Haha...

It will a yr of lots of spending... 21st birthday, e presents cannot b too shabby ya... Now I got 4 frens for Jan n lots in feb coz almost my whole section mates r feb babies... Haha... I wonder if they will come for my birthday...

Dere's another bunk mate havin e same day as mi also so ya... Another pisces... Haha... Dere's no theme for my birthday also... So I guess it makes dressing up for e event a little easier??? Rather den havin to find clothes tt fits e theme ma...

So I guess e theme will b smart casual... I hope everythin goes smoothly on tt day... It takes a lot of time n pain to organize dis event... Organizingu ur own birthday for e 1st time in many yrs... Haha... E one n only I must say...

Anyway, I juz finish my Db training... Goin Hm for lunch, hopefully dere is lunch... Oh well, getting down e bus Liao...

No comments: