The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, January 10, 2011

It was a boring day...

Hey hey, it was indeed a very boring day for mi... It was raining for like e whole day ordy... So irritating... Cannot do shopping, cannot go running, only can stay at Hm n watch movies till my butt hurt...

But oh well, I'm now out of my Hm, on my way to find a fren for dinner at a hotel... I hope it wouldn't blow too big of a hole in my pocket... Haha...

Dressed in civilian clothes on a mon is so like heaven... Haha... It's clean, it's anything n everything better den e uniform or admin tee... I wonder how m I gonna survive OCS or SCS... Keep haven field camps n all other stuff... Haha...

Anyway, on my way to e mrt, I saw 2 of my platoon mates, jun dong n John... I wonder if they r meetin up??? Haha...

Anyway, CNY is arnd e corner... Started doin ur shopping ordy??? Well, I did... Hahaha... Got my tops, underwears n wallet ordy... Next will b my bottoms n my shoes... I wonder if I shld get a bag??? Haha...

Anyway, after tml, it's gonna b quite eventful for mi... I said after tml coz it's gonna b boring tml IF it rains... I also wonder hu wanna go shopping with mi tml... Hmmm... Hehe...

Anyway, I'm goin shopping tml so I'll try to get everything by tml... I got e whole day anyways... Juz tt alone will b rather boring... Oh well, I dun really hav many frens tt like shopping... Not tt I Noe of either...

No comments: