The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Another week has passed...

Yoyoyo... It's been 2 weeks plus ordy... Yesterday was my 1st official book out... Becoz we ordy booked out on hari raya for one day only, it feels e same as 2day... Less den a day's break... So many things to do but so little time...

It's not fair... But nth is fair huh... Haha... I juz hope e following days r not tt torturous... I juz pray tt I'll survive n not make many mistakes la... I hope I dun make any in fact... But tt's impossible... Hahaha...

I juz wanna blend into the backgrd make myself unseen... My buddy say he would think of giving up half way n said he depended on me to push him thru... I guess I can do some of tt motivational encouragement talk but whether it comes out well depends on luck liao... Haha...

I guess I'll SMS ltr my buddy to encourage him... Anyway, I'm on my way to bedok reservoir now to meet my Db frens n to collect my SCM race pack... I'll make it snappy so tt I can head back asap to complete the appraisal.

So little time spend for ourselves n family... I think they r trying to get us to get used to having no families n personal time in e comfort of our own home... They wan us to get used to e pathetic room, not home ar, room, back in tekong... Saddening isn't... Sobs...

Okiz... Thks for reading... I'll try to blog more if I got e time coz obviously I dun... I'm even blogging as I'm walking okiz... Talking abt multi-tasking... Things u hav to do if u wan more personal time...

No comments: