The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The wonderful day before hell...

Hihi... I juz went to meet some of my poly classmates... Happy happy... Hehe... Felt the same abt everything, meeting dem, goin for a movie n goin for lunch... The only diff is tt we had to rush to book in back to e hell hole...

I really hope everything will get well again... I'll miss all my frens n my precious civilian life... The book out duration is really impt ya... But e Malays also poor thing la, haven celebrate for e whole but must ordy prepare to book in again...

Anyway, I'm goin to kallang now to get some stuff... Hopefully I can find tt shop tt was recommended...

So fast booking back... But I shldn't really complain coz Thad has to go back even earlier den mi...

No comments: