The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Peace for once after all sorts of disasters...

Yoyoyo... Oh my goodness, i juz realized how peaceful civilian life is without army... My goodness... E breeze, e landscape, e skyscrapers, e shopping malls... It's suddenly seems like paradise...

Oh well, juz happily waiting for my pay to come which would b rather long later... Haha... Nth much changed anyway so ya... Civilian life is still e life I wanna lead...

I'm not suppose to blog or facebook anything abt wat happened inside so well, it shall juz dwell inside of mi... I'm not some weak freak so I'm not gonna go all emo or cry, etc...

I find E ppl inside rather irritating tt's all... It's like a million flies, bees, grasshoppers, toads, frogs, hyenas, dogs, etc all making noise: barking, laughing, etc... But I guess I have to endure tt all nonsense...

I was pissed off for many occasions n honestly, I've never felt tt strongly to kill n curse some1 to death... Really... My goodness... Some of dem r really juz dogs barking non-stop at innocent by-passers like us...

It's like a zoo W/ most animals mad n running wild... My goodness... But I understand tt tt's life inside... I juz cannot stand how barbaric, uncivilized, unreasonable their form of speeches, thoughts n orders are inside... But I assume most of dem r gd ppl... I ASSUME...

Oh well, get use to it, tt's wat I always say... A human as civilized as myself cannot really understand wat they're thinking sometimes... I've been a NCO in my NPCC life but I've never thought of punishment or even shouting at my juniors except for giving commands...

At least my commanders r very gd rare commanders... I quite like dem... Except for 1...

I juz look forward for my birthday party... I wonder how's e planning with my sis n our childhood fren... Haiz, Approx 3 more mths... We'll get dere... Haha...

Well, I'm gonna watch Harry potter 7 2day... I'm actually ordy on my way... N I think I'm gonna b late sia... E train is like slower den usual... Or is it me??

I think I'm juz cab down when I reach out of town... But I wonder if I'll b able to get a taxi if I alight from e train... Hmmm...

Oh well, thks for reading my blog...

No comments: