The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, November 8, 2010

My last nite out...

I'm goin in tml morning... Haiz... So sian... I wan dis to end quickly...

Anyway, I wanna thk Jo wu for eating dinner with mi 2day... Even though it was juz a short dinner, it was all gd... At least my nite was spent fully at Hm... Sadly the rest not free but well, it's not like dere's an apocalypse or end of e world so I'll c dem again after I book out...

Btw, I ran 20km juz now n it was under 2hrs... So I assume if i can sustain tt 10km per hour spd, I shouldn't hav much prob completing 42km in like wat, 5 hours... HOPEFULLY... 

N with army's training, I guess my fitness will improve, or at least I'll b lighter... Haha... Shld b able to run a longer dist rite... Haha...

So looking forward to after dis confinement week... Well, looking forward to e weekends r e only thing tt would make us feel gd isn't??? Haha... 

Looking forward to ... Yup, Christmas... I hope A|X hav discounts... At least i buy anythin from dere is cheaper also... Haha...

I'm gonna buy a watch from NB also... Got voucher but no money sp must wait for NS pathetic pay 1st... I guess it's enough to buy mi e watch as well as a tee from A|X bah...

Once I get e money... Once I get e money... Muh hahahaha... It's shopping time... With only 2 items in mind... Den e allowance from the dec mth will b used for my birthday... No money leh, my birthday dream cannot come true... Sad sad...

Things tt I regret doing n money was used for e lesson learnt... A lot of money which could actually b used for my 21st birthday... Oh well... We'll c as time past abt my birthday... I hope it's not pathetic...

I've been asking my sis abt it but it doesn't seem to bother her even though we hav only 3 mths n less left...

Now tt I'm goin in, she has to do it on her own with another fren who's gonna celebrate her birthday w/ us too!!! 

It will b quite fun huh... Haha... Hopefully... Anyway, I'm alighting soon... So so tired... Gonna go Hm to rest... Luckily my enlistment time is not early... Still can slp till 9am... Haha...

Seng chin had ordy spend almost 1 day inside... Haha... Wonder how is he??? He's so fit, sure can survive de... It's juz mi, I dun think I can survive e spamming of vulgarities... Haha...

Anyway, thks for reading... I guess I can blog 1 last time tml before I enter army...

No comments: