The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, January 31, 2011

Chinese New Year is COMING...

Hihi... I'm so xcited that Chinese New Year (CNY) is coming... Even though i'm in army now, i hope to hav tt CNY feel that i have every yr before i enter army... Initially, i lost tt feeling coz army really made mi felt numb abt all dese celebrations... Even for christmas and new year, i didnt felt like i was really having the BEST time... Unlike the past years...

I just finished my safety test... haha... So like sciency before we can enter the lab, juz tt dis time, its a lot more to read and a lot easier to fail... haha... The passing mark is the same for our lab safety test, 90%... haha... I failed the 1st time but got pretty high for the second... But it's a second attempt afterall so marked as juz pass... haha...

Anyway, my break is short... Goin for lunch now... haha... Somemore hav to pack my stuff for the activities ltr... haiz... I wan my civilian life back!!! I wanna enjoy my CNY like the yrs before... Haiz... I think i must tune on to some CNY songs... hahaha... Mayb i would hav more feel tt way...

Oh well, i hope i dun kenna any extras for punishment for the following week COZ ITS MY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!!!!! Oh pls, i really pray to my Goddess of Mercy to really really help mi on dis 1...

Anyways, i gtg liao... Bye bye... Take cares...

No comments: