The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Booking out again!!!

Woo hoo... I booked out again... Man, dis feels gd... I really wonder how I would feel if I had to b confined for 3weeks if I entered ocs... I'll b so joy deprived... I'll miss out on so much of my social civil activities... My goodness...

Anyway, I got duty on 2nd of feb... Hahaha... Crap lor... Every1 allowed to go Hm on tuesday but i hav to stay till wed morning... Haix... Or something like tt la... Haha... Cannot rmb exactly...

Anyway, I'm gonna meet my poly class frens on 5th of feb for a small CNY celebration at chin how's hse... Tt would b e 1st time I get to c him I guess after he entered ocs... I heard they will train e cdts dere to get gold for their ippt... Hmmm... I wonder if he can get gold timing... I think all he lacks is his running...

Down here, I think at least I got silver so dun nid to stay back for RT... Tt's a gd thing... At least I can juz, u Noe, try my best to get silver n pray tt I can get gold dis time... Juz hope for e best for jumpin lor...

Anyway, I got myself a small water bag back pack n tights... But den again, I dunno if I really nid tt small water bag back pack or not... Mayb yes, mayb no... Haha... But I can use it as a small bag to put my stuffs when I go out...

I totally nid to remind myself to get my uni stuff down by 2nite since of busy tml n also bookin in tml nite... So rush... My goodness... I nidda slp...

I really nid to ask My mom how u Noe wat I wan... E reason is becoz she bought my mp3 without mi askin her to Bring... Tts wat I'm fascinated n puZzled a reece

No comments: