The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, January 16, 2011

After training...

It's e last day of my blocked leave... N I juz went for training in e morning... Now heading towards lavender to buy e army stuff...

I really wonder if my credits are in or not... No wait, I wonder if even our account is set up or not... Dis is so outrageous... How can they not set up our credits acc sia??? I bet tt's how e army contribute to economy since they used so much of funds n the ppl's money to make all e weapons n pay e military peepole...

Anyway, I'm freaking tired... I'm gonna buy e rubbish army stuff 1st den go for lunch... I guess I'm eatin lunch alone... Suddenly feel like eatin beef leh... Mayb I'll juz go back to tampines, to either of e malls to hav steak... Hmmm... Love e sound of tt...

Oh, alight soon... Take care...

No comments: