The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, January 16, 2011

My block leave is ending...

Okiz, dis really sucks... My block leave felt so short... It's still one week but it feels do much shorter den in army... So saddening... I wanna hav more fun...

Anyway, I was posted to SCS n tt fine... Haha... Chin, Abel, Thomas, timothy, guru, Eugene, Zhi Kuang, forgel n Leon r posted to OCS... All e fun is like OCS leh... Haha... But I guess I'll hav more fun in SCS coz well, more frens r dere...

Some irritating, some fun to b with n some I juz dunno how to talk to dem... Haha... Anyway, haha, I juz got a free bus ride sia... Coz I scanned my 11B den I juz walked in... Haha... I looked at my card den I c, a, how come it's 11B... Haha...

Anyway, as I was saying, dose fun N active ppl will go OCS... So I hope dose tt remain r e fun yet quiet ppl... Haha... Now e tiring thing is tt hav to buy more zip lock bags n my earplug... Haha... I lost my earplugs during urban ops...

Anyway, goin for training now... Cya...

No comments: