The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's wed ordy??!!?!?!

Yoyoyo... It's like wed ordy... So fast time flies when u're not in camp... Haha... Tekong is like in another dimension on its own... Anyway, I got most of my things completed ordy, for Chinese new year tt is... Haha...

I juz wanna faster finish dis 2 yrs n go uni if possible... Haha... Anyway, I'm on e train now on my way to yew tee to play basketball... Ya, me, playin basketball... Of coz tt's not really gonna happen but if no1 wanna go gym den I juz I'll play ball with dem... Hahaha...

But I hope we can go gym instead... Anyway, I'm suppose to go for land training 2nite but I guess section outing is most impt rite?? Haha... It's not like I can go out again next time... We'll all b busy with our own stuff since we may not b tgt again in e same vocation...

For all we noe, we may c each other in club someday... Haha... Specially Xavier n sheng Gan...

Btw, Hwee Keat juz called n said they dun even Noe if e basketball event still on or not... My goodness, den I'm gonna travel dere like some idiot... At most I'll travel back to sch den go run...

But well, at least I'm not at Hm sitting on e chair n rottin away... If possible, I can go to guildhse to gym, swim den go for spa... Haha... Sauna sounds nice rite... Hahaha... Omg, so feel like doin it now... Hahaha...

Crap!!!! I forgot to bring my alumni card... Crap man... Dis sucks... Dere goes my relaxing scheme... Zzz la... Haix... Sad sad...

Oh well, thks for reading my post... Stay tune for more before o enter camp...

No comments: