The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Headin back to camp...

Yoyoyo... It was a disappointing weekend but nonetheless, it was erm, well-spent... Havin to gather for dinner was fruitful enough... Every1 was tired but I guess I felt more... Haha...

Anyway, I didn't go training dis morning for 1 simple reason... To get my ds... But I guess I didn't gather enough info n made a wrong choice... I couldn't use e vouchers at TM coz I had to pay by cash only... I shld hav buy e ds yesterday, ignoring e additional $20... I could hav gotten my ds yesterday den it wouldn't had spoilt my mood yesterday... Oh well...

I den decided to leave she earlier to buy my ds at lot1... Dis time, I'll let my shoppin instinct take over... Rmb in e past, how I always buy my stuff without consideration nor hestitation??? Hahaha... Dose times were e best... I guess army really changes ppl, at least a little bit for mi...

How shld I put it, I became a little more mature in thinkin... Not old ar, I'm not sayin I'm thinkin like old ppl... But e thought before I buy e game was like "will I play dis next time?? Will it b a waste of money?? Shld I save up e money for uni???"

Thoughts of a mature adult huh... Hahaha... But I bought e game anyway for 2 reasons... A promise with a best fren to play with him n the boredom of travellin thru n fro camp... So I'm juz gonna buy it anyway... I wouldn't play it during camp but I can play it durin travellin...

I'm gonna take a step at a time in plannin my future... At most I'm gonna work n study part time like wat e girls r doin now... But I hope I dun end up like tt... I rather lead a normal uni life... I pray tt I can enter NTU... Chances doesn't seem great but it's a gamble I'm willin to take... It's better den not tryin at all... Agree not??

I'm juz gonna rest my eyes for a while since I'm on e bus...

Thks for reading... Stay tuned for more updates orh!!

No comments: