The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mixed feelings...

Now, I cannot really tell wat I'm feelin... Disappointed, sad, delighted, happy??? I really dunno... I thought tt 2day started out gd... U noe, I booked out after completin my COS duty thinkin tt I can buy n play pokemon tml... But well, I got my hopes up too high... Guess tt's y I'm feelin such strong disappointment 2day...

I guess it's not meant to b... Mayb dis comin week will b very hectic for mi to play games... Or mayb somethin will happen if I bring my ds in dis week??? I'm thinkin abt all dis to convince myself tt dere is a reason y I couldn't buy my console 2day... Everythin happens for reason, not???

Den it was meetin up with the cls ppl... They all seemed dead so well, it's okiz... Den maki wanna go to dis tea party place at somewhere near 6 avenue... Far from hm, yes I noe... Tt's y I had to leave earlier...

Well, we cannot always satisfy every1... N dis outin is definitely not for mi... Ppl screamin @ e top of their vocals... Makin a racket in a public area, n with e dim lighting, n e slow presentation of the meal... Totally like a turn off...

I like peace n quiet nowadays coz sucky army is ordy noisy n irritating... Bein at tt place with ppl like thad n cherie screamin as though they r at hmn I think it's so not e thing for mi... I noe they had always been like tt but 2day, they really hit my limit to how much noise pollution I can tolerate...

Dere's no nid to apologise, I dun nid apologies from any1 coz it's not ur fault... It's actually very much my problem... I guess I was juz actin childish... Instead, I shld b apologisin to eveey1 if I was a spoiler...

Nonetheless, I hope they had fun... It was great havin to gather together but too bad it was short lived...

No comments: