The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, April 17, 2011

My dragonboat team...

Hey, my dragonboat team was my support n enjoyment every weekends... Totally... I can still recall how it was like when I 1st joined... Funny how so much had changed... I hope I can get fitter n well, able to contribute more to e team in e future... I still nidda settle my uni stuff also...

Haiz... Shld I study tt course tt the others r studyin now??? It's part time... Oh how iwish I can get a full time studies @ NTU... Haiz.... I wanna study in singapore!!! I'll miss so much if I study overseas... As mentioned, at most I study tt part time course lor...

Anyway, 2day was quite a fulfilling day... Got 2nd for CSC 10-crew, got 4th for mens open n open mix i think... Mayb e original team could hav done better??? I dunno... I hope we didn't let dem down... I heard e timing was better when we rowed... Or was it the same??? I dunno... Haha...

Oh well, all in a days event, it was great... I told my coach tt I would b hoppin over to safsa... I wonder how tt would turn out... Haha... Wish mi e best bah...

Anyway, havin to book in without any celebration with e team made mi felt very empty... But no choice... I wonder how it would b the next time rnd... Will I cross over to e other side??? Haha...

Anyway, I really wanna thk my coach for everythin... Really!!! I guess I wouldn't b how I m now without him... Since macau, since last year's 1st race: MR500... It's been a great year with PLK, no doubts abt it...

They made my year fruitful, they made mi hu I m now... Strong n well, able to paddle... Thks to queenie hu brought mi in la... Haha... I wish PLK all e best as I bid farewell but not goodbye... Understand?? Haha... So mushy, tt's wat my recce frens will say...

Tt's all for 2day's post... Take care n well, stay tuned to more xciting journeys ahead of mi...

No comments: