The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, April 16, 2011

My frens made my day!!!

Hey hey... So happy... I juz met 3 of my poly frens after my race... Thks for coming down all the way from the north n west side of singapore to hav tt simple dinner with mi...

I'm glad n relieve to have such frens... Anyway, special thks to chin how hu came all e way from clementi... N I gave him a special mission which was to get my pokemon guide book from maki hu's eatin korean fd at tanjong pagar??? Dunno where la... Along e green line also... Haha... Thks for gettin e book for mi...

U shld hav bought e hard cover too coz it has e pokedex inside... It's not e full pokedex for the whole game... Juz the info for e new pokemons...

Anyway, tml still got race... Nidda slp... Nites...

No comments: