The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, April 4, 2011

start of e new journey...

Yoyoyo... It's the start of somethin new... Woo hoo... Juz began my journey as a pokemon master dis morning... Haha... Xcited...

I also learnt to play a new card game called saboteur... Quite fun... Mayb I'll buy it next time for my own... Anyway, my ds was fully charged... So I can play it... Hehehe... It's gonna b so xciting... Cannot wait to battle maki...

I hope chin how can buy also... Den 3 of us can battle each other... Hahaha... But chin will nv buy it... He's planning for his future... Savin money n stuff like tt...

Anyway, my mom's birthday is comin... I'm gonna buy some stuff for her... Mayb a new vaccuum cleaner??? Haha... I shld rite??? Our hm's vaccuum cleaner is in a bad condition...

Anyway, treatin my mom to dinner also... Buffet at a hotel sounds nice rite?? Hehe... I'll plan it ltr when dere's free time...

Must book my sis before she starts disappearing... I guess I'll do some research 2nite... Hmmm...

Thks for readin...

No comments: