The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bloggin time...

Yoyoyo, I'm startin to feel less stress now... Drivin is still not very enjoyable when u're in dis course... Anyway, learnin hand signals now... Not as if we'll use it in actual scenerios...

It's only givin more chances for ppl to fuck us... Oh, now den I realise, e more u learn, e more others can fuck u coz u're suppose to b 'eqiupped' w/ tt knowledge... Hahaha... Totally wateva...

Anyways, now tt I've posted my blog link on facebook, I guess I hatta watch wat type here... Haha... Well, it's not as if I care but ya, oh well... It's for e new year, it's for e new year... Haha...

Anyway, I jux bought 2 shakes for workout... Mass gainer n creatine... It's time to bulk up... I read e instructions n directions for e shakes, hmmm, it will take mi 3 mths... Hmmm... Haha... CNY2012 is in Jan!!! Haha... I got 1mth!!! Haha... Oh well... Make full use of time!!!

Anyway, gonna go back to row only like next yr... Sianz to e max... I rowed last sat n well, seems like I have not lost it... Hehe... Only become very stiff...

Damn, I took quite some time to overcome tt but I guess I'm back to almost square 1 huh... Anyway, PLK X'mas party dis fri!!! I got e presents ready to give whoeva tt wrote tt clue... E prob is I dunno it's a girl or a guy... Sianz... Haha... But well, it's a sport watch so girl or guy, both sex can wear rite...

Mayb girls must prefer a smaller circumfence watch rite??? I dunno man, haha... My mom likes big big huge circumfence watches... Haha... Like mi!!!

Anyways, i hope tt person like it... N I hope he or she keeps e box quite it's rather gd quality... Haha... Fun fun... Hehe...

Thks for readin man... Stay tuned...

No comments: