The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, December 19, 2011

Done... : )

Well well, I'm done with tt test... Paper 1 it says... I guess dere's part2... Haha... Anyway, ltr dunno wat time can leave dis place... E drivin centre I mean... Anyway, counting down to Christmas... 6 more days?? Woo hoo...

Anyway, I juz order my mass gainer n hardcore creatine!!! Haha... Gonna try to get big before CNY2012... Hehe...

Anyway, it feels great to blog again... It's like I was lost but now, so gd to b found... Haha... I facebooked to ask my fellow bloggers to update their blogs, yet I dun really hav e time to read their's YET... But well, it's not like they will update immediately...

Anyway, I'm on e secret mission... Hehe... N it's deadline is well, on new year's eve... Hehe... Provided I'm free to accomplish it by den... I'll do my best, n may Mother Luck help mi out... Haha...

Oh, n I met my new Platoon comamander (PC) juz now... Rayson... He used to row in ngee ann poly... I guess he was in national team becoz I scanned thru dis pics on facebook... Well, somethin in common I guess... Wonder if he's joinin SAFSA?? Hmmm... I'll ask him when dere's time... Or mayb, when I join dem back after my course, he's ordy dere... Hahaha...

Seriously can't wait to row... Now tt dere's a lot of strong rowers on board, I'm gonna work hard... I hope even trainin a bit day by day will help...

Oh, I mentioned I bought mass gainers rite... Haha... Ya, I ditched the whey protein routine n well, moved on to mass gainers since it's said to well, help others bulk up other den help hard gainers to get mass... I'm on e hard gainer so i dun really feel tt secure takin mass gainers... But well, dere's a 1st time for everythin...

Jux hoping my end result is not being a fatso coz no trainin but keep gainin... Haha... I hope 1 mth is enough to bulk up by even juz a bit... Hu doesn't wanna look nice for e chinese new year rite?? Haha...

But, I nid money!!! Haiz... Waitin for my dad to return mi back my money... Like seriously, I'm not workin n gettin dis pathetic allowance n yet he borrows money from mi to lend his fren... I mean, wat e rational here man???

He promised to return mi back so I'll juz wait n c... After all, tt sum I lent him is wat my mom gave mi so, hook or by crook, I'm gonna take it back...

Well well, a lot of shoppin to do... N damn, so many ppl in e malls... Haha... Best time to juz go in n try out clothes... Haha... Hoping to b able to go shoppin w/ my frens... It's not tt shoppin alone is bad but shoppin is a fun thing to do, especially w/ ur cloest frens... Agree?? Haha...

Well, sorry I'm bloggin so long... Nth to do now... Better go rest ur eyes... Hahaha... The fun never ends...

Thks for reading!!! : )

No comments: