The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's a end of e 3rd week...

Yoyoyo, it's e end of e 3rd week here @ SDC... But man, I got another 3 more weeks... Wa sianz... Do bored, no parkin, a lot of waitin time... I guess dis is wat my troopers meant by 'very relax'...

Well, I got a gd instructor n other den makin mi stay back after 5pm for xtra traini, I guess he meant well... Yesterday he taught mi biting point... Haha... He say I still dunno how to get it... But in all honesty, I'm seriously tryin my best...

He say I must stop lookin inside e car n listen to e sound of e engine, but well, it's my habit tt when I listen to stuff, I look down, I dun look up... Haha... Wat e hell rite... Keep reprimanding mi for lookin down, wat e...

It's gonna b friday soon n I've yet to prepare e X'mas present for PLK X'mas party Gifts xchange... I wonder hu eva gets my clue will give mi wat I wan... Haha... My hopes r not high n will jux accept wateva's given to mi... Hehe... Shldnt b tt bad...

Hmmm, wonder wat I shld wear dere... Haha... Reindeer?? Elf?? Santas is definitely out of e question... Hmmm... Hehe... Time to scout for X'mas outfit @ hm... I recall my sis havin a reindeer headband @ hm... Once again, must go hm n find...

N well, I nidda get my com 1st... Tt would b on my 1st To-DO list... To get a laptop!!! Haha... Anyway, I dun think I got e time go walk walk in e malls ltr coz I going gym w/ jiaks... Reach hm, 9.45pm, den do e present, must find e markers, must find e stickers, must find e reindeer headband @ hm, must wrap e present, holy crap, I forgot e stuffing in e box...

Man, steraform or paper strips?? Oh wait, I got another idea, I dunno how to explain it in words... I guess I'll take a pic of e startin materials, mid-way n end product... Haha... Hmmm, I think it will look nice but man, I nidda spend money again... My goodness, like seriously...

N like seriously, I spend my whole mornin slackin here... Let us half day la... Sigh, den @ least I can do more stuff @ hm...

I'm now hearin noobs talkin abt pokemon in e lecturer rm... Seriously, they made my toes laugh... Shellos evolvin to lapras??!! Whahaha... My jaw almost dropped after hearin tt... How old r dose amaturers away... Not tt pokemon is for kids coz I also play pokemon but e prob is u wanna play it, use some adult brain n research abt e pokemon la...

Tt guy also said 'dratini can become gyrados?? Like seriously... Oh wait, he asked another stupid question: wat is water pokemon's weakness?? Duh it's water n grass... Haha... My goodness... I can't stand their conversation... Even sham also knows abt weaknesses... N tt guy u asked is an indian... Not tryin to imply anythin, juz a coincidence ar...

Anyway, maung sold HIS DS to tt indian guy... I guess he can't play with us ordy even if he wans to... Borrow?? Sure, but it's definitely not mi most of e time... N he's talkin to a chinese guy hu acts as though he noe's a lot... Wat a joke...

Actually, e indian guy is juz a total noob... Tsk tsk tsk... Wish him all e best n luck in his pokemon journey... He seriously nids it... As well as e chinese guy... Wonder how they're gonna survive...

My goodness, I dun mean to bitch abt dem but I seriously hav nth to do now, n they juz so happen to b seatin in front of mi sproutin nonsense... Haha...

Anyway, it's a long post again... I nid my break... Haha... Thks for reading... :)

No comments: