The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, December 22, 2011

it's thursday!!!

Yoyoyo, it's thursday liao... Countin down to x'mas yol... Hahaha... Tml is PLK party... Sadden I cannot party after e party... I got drivin lessons on sat also... Wat crap... Anyway, gym yesterday, I think it was effective... Haha...

2day I gonna gym again I think... Hehe... Dunno la, c how 1st... Must jio ppl liao... Anyway, jiaks n other young ppl, haha, going shoppin ltr... Hmmm, if no 1 go gym den I'll juz go find dem lor... Haha...

Anyway, woke up in e mornin n charged my psp... Juz realised tt my psp charging port got prob... It was chargin like on n off... Damn, y like tt???!!! BUT but, @ least it's still workin... Haha... Time to play dissidia again!!!

Better charge it fully den I'll bring to e x'mas party n battle Eugene!!! Whahaha... Of cox I'll try to get his latest data... Hehe, if possible...

Anyway, dere's a drivin test currently on n well, I'm not involved so haha... I can sort of 'relax' for e day... Still got 100 mins of drivin ltr... Haha... @ least it's juz drivin n not test... Hehe...

Anyway, I wanna rest my eyes now... Haha... Thks for readin...

No comments: