The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas is comin!!!

Yoyoyo, christmas is comin!!! 2 more days!!! Woohoo... Haha... It's all abt fun, laughter, peace n joy!!! It's e time of e year whereby if ppl say: 'hey, u're gay!!' Ur reply would b 'yea, I know!!!' Hahaha...

A lot of bagpackers on e train... Well, I'm on e train to outrum park to celebrate christmas with my dragonboat team, PLK!!! Haha... I could still rmb our celebration @ seng chye's hse last year...

Dis year, it's a lot more merrier... Cool beads!!! Haha... Kept thinkin abt last year christmas wish... I think half came true... Haha... Actually, come to think of it, my wishes for 2011 were e same as 2010, 2009, 2008 n well, as long as I can rmb... Haha...

Well, I guess 2012 will b different... Hmmm, definitely different coz I'm not studyin YET... A new wish, to enter local university!!! Hahah... Yup yup...

Thks for readin... To b continued yea, *wink... Lol...

No comments: