The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Yesterday, It's Friday nite!!!

Yoyoyo, yesterday was PLK Christmas Party!!! Woohoo!!! Haha... It was AWESOME... Never in any PLK events tt I took so many pics... Seriously... Haha... I either take pic for others or I juz stand @ a corner... Haha...

Dis time, I decided to b a little more think skin n jux joined in e camhores... Haha... Sorry if I offended any1... N well, thks to khairul who brought tt wonderful camwea... Haha... Perfect cam for camhoring... I'm seriously gonna get tt samsung cam... Wonder how much tt cost...

Next New year's wish or checklist is to get a new com... I hope e promos @ courts is still on... Nidda go down to check... Haiz, Where got time... Haha...I think 2day got time bah... C how bah...

Ltr mayb going gym @ hougang... Far leh... How how HOW???!!! I think by e time I reach ordy 3+ liao... Haha... I also dun wan to go straight from drivin centre, got a lot of stuff to carry siol... Hmmm...

Oh, passin starbucks reminds me of e starbucks vouchers they were givin out yesterday... Haha... Last nite was seriously a night to rmb... Thks to Joerg tt made all of it come true... 4K leh, tt's e amount he contributed to make all tt happened last nite... Thk u so much...

Thks to e rest, kenneth lee: for e food, Gavin n Quan for e prize vouchers, steven for e prize n my presenr... Haha... Talkin abt present, haha... Wat e hell la, but haha, luckily tt was jux a prank... Haha... I still got e real 1: resistance band!!! Haha...

2day relax for e day, do a little shoppin den comes tml!!! CHRISMAS!!! Haha... Yup, 2day's e eve of Christmas... Hmmm... Mayb I shld change my title... Hai, nvm la, forget it... Anyway, for Christmas 2011, no orchard, no stayin @ hm doin nth... I'm going to gabriel's hse to celebrate it... Wooo hooo...

I think dere will b a gifts xchange going on... But wateva... Nidda find somethin @ e malls ltr... Hahaha... Haiz, no money liao, no money...

Anyway, wearin pixilised green uniform, on my way to drivin centre... Damn, wrap arnd mi, colourful light bulbs n light mi up man... Haha... Oh oh, I think I shld wrap shamugen with colourful lights so tt he'll b 'brighter'... Haha...

Gettin off e bus... Thks for readin...

1 comment:

`shermin said...

LOL at the last para!